We are trained in a number of different therapies which allows us to find the right approach that will suit and meet your needs.
These include; Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Systemic Family Therapy, Narrative Therapy and Group Therapy amongst others.
These therapies allow us to support you with you following difficulties;
- Depression, Low mood, Post-Natal Depression
- Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety and Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Perfectionism
- Family and work related stress
- Bereavement and Loss
- Divorce and Separation
- Eating Difficulties and Disorders including Anorexia, Bulimia and Overeating
- Phobias and Fears
- Life transitions and change
- Loss of confidence and self-worth
- Family relationships
- Social difficulties
- Sleep Problems
- Attachment difficulties
- Fostering and adoption
All of our work is drawn from evidence based research and we undertake regular supervision and ongoing training to keep up to date with new developments.
We also offer supervision
to other clinicians and professionals as well as provide consultations
and deliver training.