Claire Williams joined Wimborne Psychology in September 2021. Claire has a eclectic background in Journalism and Feature Writing and a vivid interest in Psychology. She holds a Bachelor of Arts (HON) Degree in Media and Cultural Studies.
Claire's role within the team will be to coordinate all of the clinicians in their day to day work. She will be responsible for;
- Responding efficiently to new enquiries.
- Filtering and responding to emails.
- Arranging initial telephone enquiries.
- Arranging and managing your first session in terms of what to expect as well as the practicalities.
- Supporting payments and invoices.
Claire is incredibly approachable, calm, understanding, empathic and a vital part of our team.